Network Capacity Optimization
Optimizing Communications Networks underlies many of the business challenges faced by large net work providers, including:
- Optimization of capital expenditure (CAPEX) on network infrastructure
- Lowering or maintaining operational expenditure (OPEX)
- Protect revenue loss due to violations of enterprise SLAs
- Ensure QoS/QoE for customer satisfaction
Real-time optimization and allocation of network resources based on traffic and application requirements, network usage patterns and network events allows maximization of networks, driving increase capacity and higher margins. Sybase ESP enables real-time analysis of network events in order to manage communications hardware resources. With the ability to analyze down to the device level, capital expenditures can be based on hard data, not just approximate trending.
Sybase ESP Value
- Active monitoring of capacity utilization for deviations from profile to uncover provisioning problems, over-the-top usage, or fraudulent usage.
- Collect, Filter, Aggregate network usage and performance data for historical analysis by dimensions such as device, node, base station, switch
- Analyze and forecast power consumption – lower OPEX due to more efficient power usage
- Replaying historical usage scenarios for capacity planning in new infrastructure roll-outs