The following Kerberos clients/runtimes have been tested with SQL Anywhere 11:
- Windows XP/200x (32-bit)
- MIT Kerberos for Windows 2.6.5 (Kerberos V5 Release 1.3.5)
- CyberSafe TrustBroker Application Security Runtime Library 3.1.1
- Microsoft SSPI, which is built into Windows. Security Support Provider Interface (SSPI) can be used with the Active Directory Kerberos Key Distribution Center (KDC) by SQL Anywhere clients, but not SQL Anywhere servers or other KDCs
- MIT Kerberos 5 native clients. Click here for specific versions.
- CyberSafe TrustBroker Application Security Runtime Library 3.1.1 (32-bit)
- Solaris, HP-UX and IBM AIX
- MIT Kerberos 5 version 1.4 Kerberos clients
- Note: Other properly configured GSS-API Kerberos clients may work, but are not tested or officially supported
- Mac OS X
- Built-in Kerberos libraries
SQL Anywhere does not support Kerberos on Windows Mobile.