- Pylon Anywhere 6.x or later
SolutionThe following error occurs because the ODBC driver settings or registry keys have been removed from the registry. There are two ways you can fix this error.
Solution 1The first solution is to re-register the ODBC driver:
- At a command prompt, navigate to the Pylon Anywhere installation directory (for example, C:\Program Files\Sybase\Pylon Anywhere\DB).
- Run the following command:
Solution 2The second solution requires you to edit the registry:
- Choose Start > Run.
- Type Regedit
- Navigate to the following key:
- Create a new key under this key called Adaptive Server Anywhere 9.0
- Under Adaptive Server Anywhere 9.0, create the three strings shown in the following screenshot:
- Under the key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ODBC\ODBCINST.INI\ODBC Drivers, create the string Adaptive Server Anywhere 9.0 with the value Installed
- Close the registry.
You should be able to edit the ODBC data source or add a new data source.