QuestionMy Manage Anywhere Studio Primary Command Server has multiple IP addresses. How do I configure Manage Anywhere Studio to use or broadcast the IP address of my choice?
AnswerTo configure Manage Anywhere Studio to use a specific IP address
- Open the Manage Anywhere Studio Admin Console.
- In the Architecture view, right-click the Primary Command Server and choose Properties.
- In the Name field, change the name to the IP address you want to use. Click OK.
- From the Tools menu, choose Options.
- Click the Server tab and then choose Advertise Server Addresses in DNS Format. Click OK.
- Verify that your agents/clients can connect using the new IP address.