Sybase EAServer Plug-in for JBuilder X
The Sybase EAServer plug-in for Borland JBuilder X supports EAServer 4.2.2 and EAServer 5.0. The plug-in provides the ability to:
- Deploy JAR, EAR and WAR archives from JBuilder to EAServer
- Develop, deploy, and debug EJBs, Servlets, and JSPs
- Use a GUI editor to set EAServer-specific deployment properties
This document provides information about available documentation, code samples, and where to go if you have a question.
The following documentation and code samples are available for the Sybase Plug-in for JBuilder:
|1. Release Bulletin|
|2. Configuration and Troubleshooting|
|3. Introductory Code Samples||Sample set includes:
|4. JSP ResultSet Sample|
- Within the JBuilderX install program, see the Premium Tools section for download location.
- Detailed download and installation instructions are available in the Install the EAServer Plug-in in JBuilder section of the Configuring and Troubleshooting the Sybase EAServer Plug-in for JBuilder X document
Your help options vary based on the specific type of question, and whether or not you have purchased a support contract.
|If You Need Help With||How to Get Help|
|JBuilder||Sybase does not support the JBuilder product itself. If you have a question relating to JBuilder, please contact Borland for assistance.|
|EAServer Plug-in for JBuilder||
Sybase provides support for the Sybase EAServer plug-in for JBuilder.