- SupportNow Plan customers
- Customers not currently on a Plan
- Purchasing Support
- Support Site navigation
If you are a Technical Support Contact, you have access to ALL the information resources listed in the Support navigation (see diagram below). In addition, you can log and manage your cases from this site, OR contact your local support center directory for assistance.
- Case Management - To log and manage your cases online
- Support Center Directory - For contact information on your local support center
- Solved Cases - By reviewing the solved cases database, you can find information on situations similar to yours, then put the solution to work for you.
If you are not a Technical Support Contact and/or are without a support plan, you still have access to several areas as listed below.
- Sybase Internet Newsgroups - For fast and flexible idea exchange, newsgroups let you communicate with product engineers and other users about your specific issues. Each newsgroup is categorized by product, so finding the information and resources you need is easy. This is an EXCELLENT resource for customers who are not on a support plan.
- Technical Documents - Your complete digest of the latest support-related technical information, including tech notes, FAQs, certification and problem reports, white papers, and more. You can easily search for or set your profile to view all the technical documents through our personalized site.
- Product Manuals - Our product- and platform-specific manuals are posted online so you can quickly access the information you require.
If you are interested in purchasing a SupportNow Plan, you have several options:
- Purchase a support plan online on eShop.
- Contact a local Sybase Sales representative
- Send an inquiry via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
|About Sybase Support||Information on Support plans and policies, including "Support Plans", "How to Use this Web Site", "How Support Works", "Support Policies", "Support Center Holidays", and "Quality Practices."|
|Contact Support||Support Center contact information and office hours|
|Technical Documents||The latest support-related technical information, including tech notes, FAQ's, white papers, and more.|
|Product Manuals||Online product- and platform-specific manuals available for download in multiple languages.|
|Newsgroups||For fast and flexible idea exchange, newsgroups let you communicate with product engineers, TeamSybase, and other users about your specific issues.|
|Solved Cases||Search the solved cases database for information on situations similar to yours, then put the solution to work for you.|
|Case Management||Log new cases (technical and non-technical); attach pertinent files; update case information; check case progress; and view a list of cases at your convenience. You can also submit enhancement and certification requests.|
|EBFs/Maintenance||Easily download software and quickly locate information regarding fixed bugs.|
|Consulting Services||Information on Consulting Services|
|Education Services||Information on Education Services|